Terms and conditions
- A 25% deposit is required at time of the booking.
- We will send a two signed contracts; one for the tenant to keep and one to be returned to us.
- Full payment is required 8 weeks before taking possession of the property.
- We require a security deposit of £1400 prior to taking possession, to be paid into the owners bank account before the client's arrival. The owner reserve the right to hold the money up to one week, but if there is no damage it will be returned either by cheque or bank transfer within a few days.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Check-out would be at 10am on Saturday and arrivals from 4pm on a Saturday some flexibility dependent of the period
- Linen & Towels: Included and changed once a week for guests staying more than a week
- Maid Service: Twice a week
- Additional housekeeping/cleaning services are available at charge upon advance request.
- Babysitters can be arranged, again at some advance notice.
- A chef service can be provided only at if notified well in advance of the stay.
- A shopping service is available if you would like the fridge stocked before you arrive
- Gift baskets or flower services can be arranged for special occasions
- End of stay cleaning: €350
- Central Heating is charged to expenditure during the winter.
- Pets: Only outside and in the kitchen area
- Smoking: No
- In case of premature departure, no reimbursement will be done.
[WPCR_SHOW POSTID="832" NUM="100" SNIPPET="" MORE="" HIDECUSTOM="0" HIDERESPONSE="0"]