Bardouly offers a host of activities and a holiday to suit all tastes. Here we have listed some of our favourite things to do....
- Swimming – you can sit by the pool on the comfortable lounge chairs in a completely private secluded area and swim in the deliciously heated pool.
- Tennis – Enjoy a game on the top condition hard court. Long daylight hours allow for early morning and late evening play.
- Hiking - Take a randonnée (ramble) on one of the many established and marked walking tracks that criss-cross the area.
- Croquet – Compete at your leisure on the areas set out for ideal playing conditions.
- Badminton – Nothing more fun than an afternoon of play on the beautiful front lawn
- Football (soccer) – Two large nets and balls provided for practice or serious play...
- Cricket – Bats, balls, wickets....all you need are the whites!
- Boules – Gravel courts provide an excellent surface to play Pétanque which is a game of dexterity and technique, but also of gamesmanship, bad behaviour and sheer animal cunning!
- Table Tennis – Addictive. Many of our guests compete into the early hours of the morning in the specialised games room.
- Foosball – A lot of excitement around that little table; some competitions last late at night.
- Children’s playground – Kids of all ages will love the trampoline, climbing frame and swings. Sandbox is always great fun for the little ones.
- Cycling – Use the two bicycles available or hire more to cycle along one of the many hilly country lanes.
- COMING SOON: Fishing – Take a walk to the lovely lake on the property stocked with all sorts of fish. Catch your dinner to use for the evenings barbeque.
[WPCR_SHOW POSTID="949" NUM="100" SNIPPET="" MORE="" HIDECUSTOM="0" HIDERESPONSE="0"]